Advancing People Multilingual are working on behalf of a market leading software provider who are actively seeking a French speaking Third Line Application Support Engineer to join their team in North London. Due to the continued growth and success of the business, our client are seeking an experienced IT professional with demonstrable third line support and troubleshooting experience to join their team.
The Third Line Support Executive role:
- Representing the company as part of the front-line team, engaging with internal and external contacts
- Demonstrating the ability to build relationships using strong communication skills
- Adopting an approach and documenting solutions which will allow for continual improvements in the services provided
- Diagnosing complex performance issues across multiple software components
- Troubleshooting, replicating and describing complex software bugs in detail
- Managing, prioritizing and when necessary escalating incoming tickets in cooperation with the engineering team
- Build upon the company's knowledge base by actively updating and adding to product documentation, FAQ's and support materials
- Leading by example and assisting support engineers to improve the overall efficiency of the team
- Providing a high standard of excellence in customer facing situations
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in French
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and problem-solving experience in a professional environment
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with end users and internal stakeholders
- Successful support of a SaaS or web application for external end users/customers on an enterprise scale
- Experience in one or more of the following spaces: online technologies, software coding/testing, video production/editing or similar application tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows/Mac OS/browser, hardware, Windows server 2008/2012, IIS, Windows Media Services, and Microsoft SQL 2008/2016, networking, web applications troubleshooting
- University level/equivalent education experience
- Knowledge of perfmon, Fiddler, Wireshark or other diagnostic tools is advantageous
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a professional capacity through continual challenges in a professional environment
- A generous and highly competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Paid time off and holidays
- An award winning working environment
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of up to £40,000 + attractive company benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.