Our client is currently seeking a Software Developer to join their team in Ashford. The successful applicant will work as part of an experienced team to carry out application software design work on various customer and QTS projects relating to unmanned air vehicles, aerial targets, surface/marine targets and related technologies. In particular for the command and control software running on PC's and associated software tools.
The role will involve - Software Developer (C++)
- · The designing, implementation and maintenance of PC based software applications using C++ & C#
- · The design, implementation and maintenance of PC based test programs
- · Software prototype testing
- · The production and maintenance of design records in accordance with company procedures
- · Providing support to Field Services and Trials activities.
Candidate Profile -Software Developer (C++)
- · The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate software development experience using C++ as a primary language. With the ability to work as part of an effective team, you will have the ability to adapt to new languages or technologies as the role requires.
- · With a passion for technology, you will enjoy working with significant autonomy, able to solve complex problems and challenged in a pragmatic and creative way. You will have a genuine interest to work with product realization, able to manage a diverse portfolio of projects and assignments...... click apply for full job details