Advancing People Multilingual are working on behalf of a market leading SaaS provider who are actively seeking a Sales Development Representative to join their team in North London. Due to the continued growth and success of the business, our client is seeking an experienced Sales professional with demonstrable experience and achievements to join their team.
The Sales Development Executive role:
- Working cooperatively with the wider sales development team to achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Engaging with and qualifying inbound sales leads via phone, live chat and emails
- Developing new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and cold calling
- Understanding how customers engage with the company's software platform and utilising this knowledge to increase sales
- Qualify opportunities for the relevant sales executives for further development and closure
- Researching existing accounts and identifying hot prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects and attend in-person trade shows and exhibitions to meet prospects.
- Assisting with other activities within the wider sales team
Skills & Experience:
- Proven inside sales or business development experience
- Demonstrable achievements in exceeding quotas, targets or goals
- A confident telephone manner and experience in delivering a high volume of calls daily
- Experience in utilising Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems
- A record of successfully qualifying opportunities which involve multiple decision makers
- Additional European languages are a plus
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a professional capacity through continual challenges in a professional environment
- A generous and highly competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Paid time off and holidays
- An award winning working environment
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of £30,000 + attractive company benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.