As a French Speaking Payroll Officer based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire it will be your responsibility to support end to end payroll process for multiple countries and auditing the final payroll reports.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure payrolls are processed accurately and on time while adhering to corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
- Prepare the payroll inputs and do the first level review of the output received from the payroll vendor
- Work as an assigned back up for payroll team members and run the EMEA payrolls in the absence of the other team members if necessary.
- Verify applicable payroll reports and employee overtime reports are in order to ensure that employee salary payments coincide with the amount of hours worked.
- Provide quality customer service to employees by answering payroll related queries, such as payslips and payroll portal issues, within the SLAs and escalate any queries when necessary
- Fluent in French
- Payroll qualifications or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an Administration role
- Fully IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active, positive, can do attitude
This is a full time permanent position offering an annual salary of £26,000 + attractive company benefits!
Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency