Advancing People Multilingual is working with a well-established client based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire who are actively looking to recruit a full time permanent Operations Manager to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to manage Customer Service and performance within the Contact Centre aligning outcomes to meet the operational goals and the strategic objectives of Customer Care strategy.
- To analyse, interpret and report on all Customer Service operational performance areas.
- Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager to ensure achievement of service levels and consistency in communication and operational processes and procedures across the Contact Centre.
- Motivate and inspire direct reports to lead their teams to success conducting regular coaching and mentoring session to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Carry out performance management and disciplinary meetings where appropriate
- 3 years' experience within a Call Centre/Contact Centre Leadership or Managerial role.
- Evidence of delivering and maintaining Contact Centre or service delivery commercial SLA and KPI performance measures
- A keen eye for detail, with an ability to work accurately under pressure in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Highly IT literate
This is a full time position and a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking and expanding company.
Offering a basic salary of up to £42,500 + fantastic benefits!