Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working with a successful, global organisation in Central London recruiting for a Mandarin speaking Customer Service Executive.
The role involves working within the Customer Service department, supporting Mandarin speaking Independent Business Owners (IBOs) across Europe.
- Customer Service duties including taking and processing of orders and answering queries
- Up-selling to existing customers
- Helping to recruit new IBOs through sales, prospecting, and follow up
- Work with IBOs by training and supporting them to develop new Business Leaders in first and second levels
- Working with the Company to increase the number of IBOs and assist with increasing IBO retention and sales
- Make daily calls to prospects, current IBOs, and past IBOs
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly administrative tasks as required by management
- Support IBOs and the Company by attending special events in the community as directed by the Company
- Translations from English to Mandarin
- Fluent Mandarin speaker with the ability to translate from English to Mandarin
- Ability to comfortably meet face to face with prospects and groups
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Be comfortable in a sales-oriented culture
- Be able to effectively communicate to both the Independent Business Owners and Company team members
- Proficient with basic office software programs
- Be able to motivate and excite people about the Sunrider Business Opportunity
- Have great customer service skills
- Have the ability to do community outreach, talk with small business owners, and cold call prospects
In return our client is offering a salary of £24,000 and a range of benefits including paid travel in Zones 1 and 2.
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.