Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Fluent Italian and English Speaking Media Executive role for their client based in Bath, Somerset.
As a Italian-speaking Audience Development Executive, you'll be responsible for growing and developing the Italian-speaking audience. You'll publish and schedule all video content, manage and interact with the community and update social media profiles. This is a varied, fast-paced and challenging role. You'll need a passion for cycling and a good knowledge of training, tech and racing. A Degree in Social Media Management or similar would be a distinct advantage.
As you'll be scheduling content and aiming to grow the audience, you'll need to be analytical and able to use data to inform decisions. Your spelling and grammar must be impeccable.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WILL YOU NEED?
- Experience of managing large social media profiles
- Fluent and idiomatic bilingual Italian and English
- Know how to get the most out of social media platforms
- Know how to create content using the latest visual and storytelling tools
- Knowledge of public relations principles to protect and build a brand.
- Content creation skills, short-form video production, data analysis and visualisation.
- Ability to analyse data and come up with recommendations based on findings
- Photoshop and video editing skills
WHAT WILL BE REQUIRED WITHIN THE ROLE?
- Publish engaging and shareable content to all social media platforms
- Publish videos
- Manage social media profiles in collaboration with other team members
- Report on and analyse the performance of the GCN Italian speaking channel across all media channels and platforms
- Carry out general research for new content ideas
- Work with the editorial and commercial teams to develop ideas for social media content and content for the channels
- Answer viewer/community comments and questions
- Develop social media and PR strategies, producing content and managing audiences
WHAT COMPANY BENEFITS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- 5 weeks holiday, bank holidays & Christmas week shutdown
- Enhanced sick pay
- Pension Plan
- Modern offices with air con, showers, bike parking & coffee machines
- Company bike rides each summer during office hours
- Christmas Party and summer bike ride/parties
- A variety of other excellent company benefits
Salary: £20,000 -£24,000 depending on your experience