Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Italian Speaking Account Director for their client based in Bath, Somerset.
Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for your next step? Can you speak Italian fluently? Do you have a keen passion for Cycling? If you do then this is the ideal role for you.
As Account Director for Italy, you will work with some of the greatest brands in cycling, globally, on exciting integrated marketing projects across PR, Media, Film, Strategy & Insight, Social Media and Creative services.
What you will need
- A fluent Italian speaker
- Experience of leading/managing client accounts
- Passion for cycling as a sport
- Ideally, have come from a marketing services, media agency or publishing background
- Overseas travel is an essential part of the role so you must be able to attend trade shows, races and certainly client meetings (predominantly within the EU). Flexibility around working hours, as is essential within an agency working environment.
- Great communication, organisation and project management skills.
- Know how to leverage data and insight.
- Reporting to Client Services Director, you will be responsible for growing the business by building client relationships and business.
- You will work with some of the greatest brands in cycling, globally, on exciting integrated marketing projects across PR, Media, Film, Strategy & Insight, Social Media and Creative services.
- Create inspirational briefs. Work with Project Management to agree the most effective and efficient way to deliver the project.
- Inspire and excite clients. Be their fount of modern marketing knowledge, especially digital.
- Deeply understand the client's business, their goals, challenges, opportunities. Understand their business performance. Know what market and products inside out. Apply this knowledge to solve their problems and projects.
What they offer:
- 5 weeks holiday, bank holidays & Christmas week shutdown
- Enhanced sick pay
- Pension Plan
- Employee Referral Scheme
- A fantastically vibrant, positive, friendly, active and collaborative working environment
- A vast amount of other exciting company benefits