As a Spanish and Italian Speaking Customer Service Administrator based in Cambridgeshire, UK, it will be your responsibility to work with European Affiliates, primarily those based in the Spanish/Italian speaking regions and covering the Spanish/Italian speaking markets, providing excellent customer service via phone, email and face-to-face contact and ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming calls
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Assist with new customer's enquiries
- Process orders received via the telephone, fax, e-mail or internet
- Be proactive in the area of Customer retention
- Fluent in Spanish & Italian
- Strong customer focus and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good computer skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Local to or willing to relocate to Cambridgeshire, UK
This is a full time permanent position offering an annual salary of £22,000+ attractive company benefits such as a Death in Service Policy, Permanent Health Insurance, A Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and more!
A RELOCATION PACKAGE IS ALSO INCLUDED FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency