Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an International Education Information Adviser for their client based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- A graduate from a UK University?
- Confident, courteous and professional when dealing with a high volume of telephone enquiries?
- A good team player who enjoys a busy office environment?
- An efficient worker who can multi-task and meet set deadlines?
- An experienced administrator with meticulous attention to detail?
Would you like to:
- Forge a career in a dynamic, progressive organisation, dealing with international enquiries and helping people fulfil their academic and occupational ambitions?
- Develop specialist knowledge of international qualifications and skills?
- Contribute positively to the movement of professionals and students into and out of the UK?
Who we are and what we do
Our Client is the UK national agency for information and expert advice on international qualifications and skills. The work is interesting and the atmosphere is enthusiastic, collegiate, and supportive. There are opportunities to develop specialisms and to lead projects and training for countries and regions.
As an Information Adviser, you will manage a high volume of calls from people and organisations worldwide. You will maintain a professional and supportive enquiry service via telephone and email and complete initial checks on new applications. You will log and process enquiries, applications and payments in our database. Occasionally you will also have the opportunity to represent the company at external events.
Our Client offers excellent opportunities for promotion and career development. In addition to base salary, they also offers benefits such as private health insurance, a pension scheme, and training and staff development.
Office Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK
Starting Salary: £18k
Please note : All applicants must hold a current permit or visa showing their right to work in the UK.
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.