Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German HR Specialist for their client based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire.
As a German speaking HR Specialist you will be responsible for specific HR related administration throughout the employee life-cycle as well as supporting the HR Business Partners. The successful candidate will identify and recommend process improvements in order to support the delivery of an efficient, accurate and flexible HR service to the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Entering new starters into recruitment and HR systems
- Creation of new starter offer packs
- Drafting contracts and offer letters for new employees
- Creation and maintenance of hard and soft employee files
- Providing payroll with new starter employment details
- Responsibility for the complete Background Screening check process
- Administration of employees on leave of absence e.g. maternity leave
- Submitting all required information to Payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Fully IT literate; confident user of Word and Excel
- Fluent in German
- Experience working as a HR Administrator or position with similar duties
- HR Training or education is advantageous - CIPD
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Administrative skills; ideally with work experience within an office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- Pro-active, positive, can do attitude
This is for a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary of up to £25,500 plus attractive company benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency