Advancing People Multilingual is working on behalf of a large international retailer who, due to expansion, is looking to recruit a German speaking HR Coordinator on a 6 months Fixed Term Contract, based in Birmingham.
The purpose of the role is to proactively deliver HR administration and Payroll activity for Germany. The successful candidate will work closely with both field based Retail Managers and be the first point of contact for employees responding to HR & Payroll enquiries from Germany.
- Setting up employees for the on-boarding process including contracts, registration, and administration of new hires.
- Handling the administrative process - contracts, contract addendums, employee files, certificates, (de-)registration of employees.
- Preparation of payroll data and processing of payroll together with an external partner, including validation and review of data, providing necessary support to the employees.
- Key Contact for employee questions connected with HR and Payroll
- Provide guidance to the management team around employment law and compensation and benefits
- Fluent in German
- Ideally you'll have previous HR Admin, HR Avisor, HR Coordiantor or general human resources experience
- CIPD Qualified or working towards CIPD
- You will be a keen team player.
- You will be computer literate; familiar with Microsoft Office packages.
- IT Literate
In return our client is offering a basic salary of £25,000 along with an excellent benefits package.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.