Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a HR Business Partner for global company based in Paris, France
A fantastic opportunity for a HR professional to work within a driven and ambitious team with a forward thinking CEO at the helm of a global company.
The successful candidate will execute all Human Resources Services, policies and procedures for the Company covering the several offices in France being based in Paris.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Know and support corporate and departmental polices regarding employee relations issues
- Advise and support manager to solve employee's relation issues
- Professionally manage the training budget for all staff development training
- Advise employees concerning employee relations issues ensuring established corporate and departmental policies are adhered to
- Draft employment contracts and amendments
- Ensure that all payroll activities are carried out accurately and within specified deadlines
- Ensure that key stakeholders are supported on the legal context
- Respond with a sense of urgency to problems escalated to employee's level
- Work experience within a similar position
- Minimum of three years human resources experience
- Experience on labour law and employee relations
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Strong communication skills with fluent English
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks
- Efficiency in meeting priorities and in reaching deadlines
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday, offering a competitive salary of €50,000 - €55,000 plus attractive company benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency