Are you a successful Sales Representative with a proven track record of selling business-to-business?
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Sales Representative to join a well established company based in Essex.
Our Client are a global hair distributor and therefore experience and passion about hair & styling would be preferable. In order to meet the demands of their growing business they are now seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Representative to develop their business throughout the UK
Please note this position is for a sales representative covering Europe (particularly with focus on the German market). You will be expected to frequently (2 weeks every month) travel to Europe to visit customers whilst the remaining time will be in the local office communicating with customers by phone / digital.
We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills - German & English language speaking is essential, other languages would be preferred but not essential, to maximise sales within territory achieving monthly targets for key accounts whilst promoting all products and brand names at all times.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Effective presentation of new products and ensure all customers have an updated product brochure, price list and order form.
- Build good working relationships with customers in selected territory.
- Effectively maintaining customer database, to resolve any issues that the customer may have.
- Control customers within their credit limit by arranging prompt payment and monitoring an outstanding debt.
- To ensure all customers are called on a routine call pattern, thus maximising potential.
- To inform customers of special offers and price reductions/increases.
- This is a field based position and therefore we expect you to adopt the best working practise, ensuring the company is represented professionally with products and prime selling position.
- Work towards achieving the target set by the company on a monthly basis.
- Strive to grow existing business with new clientele in selected area to ensure that you maximise the potential by canvassing and opening new accounts.
- To plan all visits to customers to maximise selling time and reduce the number of non essential miles.
- To track information about the market, which can be later used to feedback to other departments.
- Liaise and maintain effective communication with all colleagues and effectively with other departments.
- Inform management of fresh ideas and report any market changes.
- Maintenance of customers within selected territory area - including credit limits, aged debtors.
- To ensure all completed returns are sent to the attention of the Product Development with all required paperwork.
- Be responsible for feeding back information on the market place i.e. competitor activities on new lines, prices, promotions and/or product problems.
- To provide the company with all relevant information on the new client to carry out its function of deliveries, credit limits and debt collection.
- Attend monthly sales meetings reporting on client records, highlighting sales report for selected territory
Qualifications, Skills and attributes:
- Experience preferable
- Computer literate
- Naturally organised
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude to work
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and able to multi task
- Clean driving license - able to drive in European countries
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am-5.30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Base £23,000.00 / year plus up to £12,000 commission based upon target sales.
Car Allowance, mileage allowance & other expenses will be paid (subject to terms).