Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Wembley, London.
As a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor it will be your responsibility to work with customers, primarily those based in the German speaking region and covering the German speaking markets, providing excellent customer service via phone, live-chat and email ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
What you'll be doing
- Become part of our successful and exciting and help our German and English customers with our products to total satisfaction.
- Promote our brands to customers via Chat, Phone, Email and social networks as required.
- We are looking for an individual who wants to meet new people and always knows the right thing to say, both to customer and employees.
- Make your mark in the team and with customers with product and service updates. Think outside the box and develop new and improved opportunities!
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Securing an excellent customer experience, supporting customers (phone, chat, email) in a multitasking environment - customer service & sales
- Order follow-up and prioritisation (knowledge of despatch systems and packing processing)
- Potential ad hoc tasks as required such as website content editing
What you'll need to succeed
- German and English to native level both written and spoken
- Positive outlook and pro-active problem-solving skills
- Online customer service experience: 6 months to 1 year
- Good MS Excel skills
- Creative eye for design
- Interested and up to date with industry trends
- High energy core skills - strong outgoing personality, drive, enthusiasm, persistence, winning mentality. Persuasive approach with good communication skills and manners
Nice to have
- Experience in a highly competitive area is desired
- Some basic understanding of design and optimised images, e.g. Photoshop
- Enjoyable atmosphere, fast-paced, fun, and creative environment
- Competitive salary to skill level with potential 10-15% overtime bonus
- On site fully equipped company gym (Technogym)
- 50% preferential staff discount
- Employee of the month bonus
- Pension scheme
- Referral scheme (gift vouchers)
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (up to 35 depending on years of service)
- Free fruit, bottomless ground coffee and fresh orange juice
- Ongoing training; online, internal, conferences and books
- Team outings, BBQ's, events
We have created a great culture of teamwork and friendship through hard work and positivism. We enjoy an inclusive, positive atmosphere, and we seek individuals who thrive in that environment. We offer flexibility, concise and swift decision making and less hierarchy. If this works for you, apply now for this job opportunity.
Our client, a rapidly expanding fashion and homeware product design Company. We are seeking another talented person to change how lifestyle products are designed, made and bought. Our technology driven company was founded in 2002. Now we are a diverse team of 100 awesome people in West London designing and making a variety of sought after creative clothing, gift and home products. Excitement is guaranteed as we design, print & make products on demand. We sell direct to consumers through our websites, with expanding worldwide reach. And we're growing fast. That's where you come in.