German Marketing Manager
Our client is a multi-award winning online sports nutrition brand created with a vision to take sports nutrition to a mainstream lifestyle audience through exciting product innovation and exceptional taste and quality.
As the German Country Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth of the brand in the largest sports nutrition market in Europe. You will take full ownership of trading the German language website, hitting revenue targets and growing the brand in Germany. As part of the wider marketing team, you will work alongside channel experts to deliver key campaigns across Paid Search (PPC), Social Media, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Email Marketing, Affiliates & Partnerships, New Product Development and beyond.
- Work with the Trading Manager to plan and implement all promotional activity across the German language website.
- Work with the Head of PPC to execute first class PPC and Paid Social campaigns targeting German customers.
- Work with the Head of SEO to ensure SEO best practices are carried out across the German language website and to collaborate on a market leading content strategy for the website.
- Work with Affiliates and Partnerships Manager to grow existing relationships with 3rd party partners (including Affiliates, Influencers and Brand Ambassadors) as well as sourcing and onboarding new ones.
- Work with Email Marketing Manager to build out our CRM programme, turning first-time customers into loyal shoppers and ambassadors for our brand.
- Work with NPD team in the design of product packaging and labels, both new and existing as we continue to refine our product offering to customers across the globe.
- Provide support to Customer Service team when dealing with German speaking customers.
The right candidate will need:
- To have a good knowledge of the Sport Nutrition market in Germany
- To be Target Driven
- To be capable of problem solving to Analyse the current processes and identify ways to simplify and create a more effective solution.
- To be numerical and analytical
- To be FLUENT in German and English, both written and verbal.
- Degree educated.
- Fluent German speaker.
- Fluent English.
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role.
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire.
Salary: Up to £25k (17,000 - £20,000 per annum (DOE))