Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a French Speaking Sales Position for their client based in London.
Our client is an International company focuses on helping businesses generate more revenue by increasing inbound phone calls and speeding up response times.
You will be responsible for selling their software in the French Speaking market, targeting new clients.
- Identify, win and close new business contracts with large multinational companies
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of prospective customers
- Negotiate fees
- Deal with cross-territory sales deals (European & Global agreements) where applicable
- Selling to "C" (director) level senior management decision makers in large companies
- Build up extensive Product knowledge and increasing knowledge of competitors
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual personal revenue targets
- Complete sale cycle from beginning of the process to the closing
Education and Personal Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience selling, at least 2 years of Software sales
- Fluent in French
- Proven record of managing a small team
- Proven and demonstrable record of winning and closing new business sales deals with new non-existing clients and meeting yearly targets.
- Strong experience selling at Senior Level with ability to generate and communicate unique value propositions. Excellent ability to initiate relationships with new clients, with the ability to influence and persuade.
- Significant commercial negotiation experience. Exceptional business and analytical skills
- Very experienced at managing end-to-end sales cycle at a corporate level ie. Lead generation, identifying real sales opportunities, lead presenter at client meetings, putting together details proposals, managing client negotiations and closing deals
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of £45,000 + £10,000 first year OTE (uncapped)
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.