Our Client are the leading B2B technology lead generation agency for EMEA. We help grow global brands like Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM as well as fast growth, heavily backed start-ups grow rapidly with unique direct, digital and social marketing campaigns.
Due to our recent expansion, we are looking for motivated, confident and ambitious individuals who are looking to launch or develop their career in technology sales and marketing to join us as a French Speaking Business Development Executive.
The Business Development Executive Role
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers.
- Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these potential customers.
- This will involve making at least 80 phone calls each day.
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for our clients to attend.
- Have excellent administration skills, accurately updating the CRM and providing clients with accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting documents.
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of our clients' potential customers.
- Able to work towards and exceed targets with a competitive spirit while upholding quality and integrity.
- Speaking to C-level executives of some of the world's largest businesses and brands on a daily basis.
- Be able to communicate your progress to clients effectively on weekly update calls and quarterly face to face reviews
Skills and Experience:
- No experience is necessary, but the following is desirable.
- Especially confident using the telephone.
- Energetic with a hunger to succeed, increase and grow your sales and marketing skill set.
- Very strong verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in FRENCH
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve.
What We Offer:
- Exposure to the world's largest tech companies such as Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM.
- Free breakfast.
- Monthly employee awards and company socials.
- Quarterly company wide parties.
- Expert training and development with your own Career development plan.
- A fast pace, exciting and dynamic work environment.
- The opportunity to develop career to Account Management and New Business Acquisition.
If you are looking to progress your career in a fast growing marketing agency, apply today!