Fantastic earning potential
* Working for a world renowned business
* Working with a global brand
* Working in a thriving market
This really is the gift that keeps on giving!
This is a business who takes pride in their values and their people. A thriving software business that inspires people to shape the future. The possibilities here are endless!
My client is currently recruiting for a Field Customer Success Manager whose key responsibility will be to drive customer satisfaction through your success in achieving the desired outcomes by use of my clients' products and services. You will be part of a global customer support organisation. This role is primarily focused on the post sales phase and will work in partnership with the Sales Account team and Technical Support team.
Whilst this role states 'Field'; due to the pandemic the role will be based remotely, however given time, you will have the opportunity to travel and meet with you portfolio of accounts face to face.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Work with the assigned customers through the life cycle of customer relationship to provide smooth transition through different phases.
* Build and maintain relationships with all key customer contacts
* Be a single point of contact for "post sales" escalations and be the customer champion within the business
* Work with cross functional teams (internal and external) to ensure timely resolution of the customer's escalations and complex technical issues involving many different internal teams.
* Help conduct root cause analysis and drive continuous improvement using project management skills for managing related action items
* Assist customer in understanding future roadmaps and in upgrade planning
* Position requires strong written and oral fluency.
* Occasional domestic and international travel is associated with this position - estimated at 40%. A valid passport required.
* Successful candidate requires compliance with client customer physical site safety, drug & alcohol, security and/or background checks.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Understanding of Customer business structure, projects and contracts
* Ability to understand customer's implementation and how they interact with each other
* Project management skills to work cross functionally and manage escalations
* Expert listening skills and be able to probe with leading questions to gather relevant information
* Ability to deal with difficult personalities and situations
* Strong social and organizational skills, and ability to develop network for cross-functional working
* Presentation skills and ability to communicate with executives
* Strong written and spoken communication skills
* Understanding of Support processes and tools: Case Management, Hot Fix, Knowledge Management
* Industrial Automation domain experience
* PMP certification
* International experience
The role offers a highly competitive salary with a exceptional benefits package
Please contact Lucy Atkin to find out more about this opportunity
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at (url removed)