Dutch Speaking Contact Centre Operator
We have a permanent opportunity for an adaptable and customer focussed individual to join our Bilingual Contact Centre team. The primary focus of this role is to provide a professional service to our UK and International customers working across all administration functions.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension contribution
- Staff Discount.
If you're looking for an exciting role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment whilst vastly increase your business skills and knowledge at the same time, this is the role for you.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responding to UK and Dutch speaking customer service calls professionally and in accordance with company policies
- Ensuring all UK and Dutch website emails are responded to professionally and within the agreed KPI
- Retrieving delivery information from courier websites and communicate this to our customers avoiding company jargon
- Raising trace enquiries relating to delivery information in accordance with individual couriers processes
- Assessing responses regarding trace information from carriers/couriers and react accordingly, arranging replacement parcels/refunds as required
- Liaising with the Delivery Management Team to arrange any collections or escalate complaints
- Maintaining an accurate log of all email queries and providing daily stats to the Team Leader
- Assisting with the translation of product information from English into Dutch.
Interested? To be considered you will need to have:
- Both English and Dutch languages - fluent written and verbal
- An excellent telephone manner
- Proficient keyboard entry skills
- The ability to communicate well at all levels
- Assertiveness, confidence and the ability to challenge established ways of working
Previous experience within a Contact Centre or office environment would be desirable, full training will be provided
Hours of work:
8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
If you are interested, please apply in writing with your CV and detailed covering letter.