Advancing People Multilingual are working on behalf of a world leading retailer and manufacturer who are actively seeking a Dutch and German speaking Credit Controller who will work closely with finance teams and suppliers throughout Continental Europe.
Working within the existing credit team, the successful candidate will contribute towards the success of the company's shared services function whilst delivering pre-defined KPI's and SLA's on an ongoing basis.
The Credit Controller role:
- Ensuring key stakeholders are serviced effectively in regards to the timely delivery of internal processes
- Identify and work as part of a team to improve process efficiencies
- Following internal and external regulations and procedures
- Ensuring compliance to Group accounting standards
- Ensuring existing procedures are compliant using thorough knowledge of process controls
- Proactively manage communications with customers and stakeholders to ensure the highest level of customer service
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in Dutch (Essential), Fluency in German (Preferable)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An understanding of the O2C (Order to Cash) process would be advantageous
- Experience working in a finance related role
- Excellent telephony and customer service skills
- Excellent data entry skills both in speed and accuracy
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- The ability to work to strict deadlines within a pressurised environment
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to grown and gain experience within an integral business department
- Exposure to a career within Finance
- Extensive training and ongoing support
- A dynamic and vibrant working environment
- Attractive company benefits
This is a 6 month fixed term contract position offering an annual salary of £21,000 + attractive company benefits!
Apply now!Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000 per year