Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Night Shift - Customer Service Executive for their prestigious client based in Moorgate, London.
Our client is major brand within the ride hailing industry. A European company who have experienced rapid growth over the last few years and expect that growth to continue here in London!
Working within the UK Customer service team, it will be your responsibility to work with customers throughout the UK.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build strong working relationships with our internal and external stakeholders.
- Answer inbound calls from Customers
- Informing the business of any issues that adversely impact the company's ability to meet the customer's expectation
- Follow processes to ensure customer resolution is always made
- Ensure that all process activities meet the rules on pricing, service and delivery commitments
- Systemised, analytical and methodical working approach
- Experience within a customer service advisor or client services role
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills to interact successfully both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A good organiser with the ability to work under pressure
- Works well under pressure
This is a night shift position working 23:00 - 07:30
This is a full time Permanent position offering a basic annual salary of £26,000 + 10% Bonus + 25% Shift Allowance (£6,500) + attractive company benefits.
Overall earnings - £35,000
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.