Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Cheltenham.
Hours of Work: Full time - 37.5 hours 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Are you hard working and enthusiastic?
Would you like to join a hugely successful organisation based in Cheltenham?
Do you enjoy customer service?
If so, we would like to hear from you as we have a number of vacancies in our Enquiries Service Centre.
The successful applicants will be required to:
- Effectively handle the large volume of telephone calls received from UK and international callers on a daily basis and respond to email enquiries. Providing information and advice about their academic, vocational and professional qualifications
- Deal with incoming / outgoing post
- Provide general administrative support
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a busy office based environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Professional, courteous
- Ability to thrive and remain calm and patient under pressure
Please Note: Applicants must hold
A current permit or visa showing their right to live and work in the UK
UK Bachelor Degree
Skills, attributes and experiences
Experienced in a high volume telephone call handling and administrative role in a similar environment
Highly motivated, positive, enthusiastic, efficient and able to work successfully and supportively as part of a busy team
Good organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
Able to speak and write clearly, grammatically and professionally in English
Foreign language competency
Ability to multi-task and to remain calm under pressure
An excellent telephone manner and exemplary customer service skills
IT literate - particularly with regard to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and data input to information databases
Experience of using CRM Systems
If you think that you have what it takes to join us, apply below.