As a Swiss German Speaking Customer Service Administrator it will be your responsibility to work with European Affiliates, primarily those based in the Swiss German speaking region and covering the English speaking markets, providing excellent customer service via phone, email and face-to-face contact and ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming calls
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Assist with new customer's enquiries
- Process orders received via the telephone, fax, e-mail or internet
- Be proactive in the area of Customer retention
- Fluent in Swiss German & English
- Strong customer focus and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good computer skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Local to or willing to relocate to Cambridgeshire
This is a full time permanent position offering an annual salary of up-to £23,500 + attractive company benefits such as a Death in Service Policy, Permanent Health Insurance, A Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and more!
Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.