Advancing People Multilingual are currently recruiting for German Speaking Customer Payment Advisors to work within their specialist Fraud team in Milton Keynes. We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with Full Time, permanent positions available.
The Customer Payment Advisor is responsible for liaising with our clients customer base regarding transactions on their account/s that have been deemed potentially fraudulent or the customer feels is fraudulent. The team member will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience during any contact they have with the customer, and they will also be responsible for arranging new cards to be issued in cases where fraud has been confirmed.
- Operating various prevention schemes to identify cases of attempted fraud in order to minimise loss to the client
- Contacting customers to establish authenticity of transactions, following correct internal procedure
- Adopting appropriate questioning techniques to deal with card holders
- Handling queries to the satisfaction of the customer and the department
- Taking appropriate preventative action in order to minimise losses to the client
- Collating, updating and maintenance of departmental records/databases to ensure company and client requirements are met.
- Resolution of non-technical queries
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous contact centre experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Be fluent in German, both spoken and written
- Have credit card/ banking industry experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team
- Working hours: Roles are on full time basis, working 40 hours per week between 10am - 7pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work every 3rd
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now!!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process. Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity