Advancing People Multilingual is working on behalf of a large international retailer who, due to expansion, is looking to recruit a German speaking Co-ordinator.
The Maintenance Coordinator (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) is specifically responsible for providing a professional, reactive and proactive maintenance and facilities support service to the retail branch network and maintenance support to the European Support Office, which exceeds customer expectations.
- Problem solve technical maintenance issues within stores
- Challenge costs and maintain budgets
- Manage and review tender process and maintain stores contracts register.
- Maintain preferred suppliers list and evaluate potential new suppliers.
- Provide a dedicated support to retail stores in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands regarding maintenance issues.
- Fluent in German
- Strong Administration, Customer Service or Co-ordination experience
- You will be a keen team player.
- Strong attention to detail
- You will be computer literate; familiar with Microsoft Office packages.
- IT Literate
In return our client is offering a basic salary of up to £23,000 along with an excellent benefits package.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.