Advancing People Multilingual are working with a well-established client based in Canary Wharf who due to their continued success are looking to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader to their thriving Multilingual Customer Service department.
The right person for this role will be an experienced Team Leader/Team Manager specifically from a contact centre environment . Flexible approach to working hours and weekend work required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead, support and develop a team of Multilingual Customer Service Advisors
- Adopt and implement best practice
- Effective delivery of high levels of service to new and existing customers
- Provide comprehensive guidance, information and resolution to enquiries and requests from Internal and external customers.
- Attend company events
- Be able to prioritise work in an efficient and effective manner
- Conduct regular 1-2-1's as well as set KPIs
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years in a Team Leader/Leadership/Manager/Supervisor role in a Contact Centreenvironment
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- A coaching approach to leading a team
- The ability to navigate, understand and update when and where needed the various customer service systems used within the Contact Centre
- Positive approach and a willingness to "go the extra mile"
- Fluency in another language is a plus
This is a full time position and a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking and expanding market leader. Offering a competitive basic salary and an excellent salary uplift scheme, a great working environment, and other benefits!
40 hours per week.
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.