Advancing People are working on behalf of a Bedford-based Global Education Provider who are actively seeking individuals with notable experience within Apprenticeship/Education sales to join their growing team.
As an Apprenticeship Sales Executive you will contribute toward an increased level of performance within the existing sales team through proactive research and outbound sales activity.
This is an excellent opportunity to share in the growth and success of a business which promotes development amongst young people and employees.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to businesses within the relevant sector
- Engaging with senior level professionals/managers to promote relevant apprenticeships
- Proactively managing cold/warm leads within the company database
- Regularly engaging with your existing customer base to upsell/make them aware of new services
- Working toward and exceeding individual and team sales targets
- Working closely with Junior Sales Agents to identify pressing opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in selling apprenticeship opportunities to businesses
- Experience within a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment
- Lead generation/business development experience
- Previous cold-calling experience in a high volume
- The drive to constantly achieve/exceed set targets
- An honest and professional approach to sales
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a starting salary of up to £28,000 + generous commission potential.
Apply now! My client is open to the possibility of an immediate start following completion of the interview process.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year