Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a French speaking Staff Accountant for their client based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
As a French speaking Accountant you will be responsible for performing a number of accounting functions, in a timely and accurate manner. These include: Posting and verifying entries into the general ledger, maintaining accounting records; journal entries and account reconciliations, assisting in month end closing, and other duties as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in performing various accounting functions in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform a variety of accounting tasks which include: calculating, posting and verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounting records for assigned business segments
- Prepare and enter month end journal entries and assist in month end closing
- Assist with departmental projects as assigned
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports and analysis as requested
- Report Preparation
- Generate reports as requested
- Fluent in French
- ACCA or ACA Part Qualified or Full is essential (or equivalent)
- Strong customer focus and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good computer skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
This is for a full time 6 month fixed term contract offering a competitive salary of up to £52,000 plus attractive company benefits!
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency