Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Account Manager for their client based in London.
The ideal candidate would be based in the Middle East. This is not essential, although if London based you would be required to spend at least 1 week per month in the Middle East.
Our client creates luxury products for Hotels and Restaurants on an International basis.
- Implementing the annual strategic sales and marketing plans for the portfolio
- Delivery of all personal sales performance targets and KPIs
- Commercial management of mid-tier Corporate Clients and Distributor partners
- Providing business solutions to meet all of the above
- Providing cover for Corporate Account Manager and Business Development Managers when required
- Minimum 1 years' experience in an Account Manager role. Some experience within Hospitality is desirable but not essential
- Confident when working directly with a client on the phone & face to face
- Willing to travel for business - anticipated at approx. 3 times per annum
- Is proactive, and demonstrates a high level of self-management and initiative
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills
- Personal Sales revenue targets by quarter
- Regional Sales revenue targets by quarter
- Conversion rates on Qualified Opportunities to Quotes and Quotes to Orders
- Any relevant NPD or specific category / range targets
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of £32,000.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.